Characteristics of Gifted Adults
Characteristics of Gifted Adults:
Being gifted and sensitive is a special gift for me, and I hope to convince you to feel the same. To do this I post some characteristics to bring you in the right energy of gratefulness for your gift.
Please read and enjoy , even some traits do not sound positive, what you can learn from it is 🙂
- Perfectionistic and sets high standards for self and others.
- Has strong moral convictions.
- Is highly sensitive, perceptive or insightful.
- Fascinated by words or an avid reader.
- Feels out-of-sync with others.
- Is very curious.
- Has an unusual sense of humour.
- A good problem solver.
- Has a vivid and rich imagination.
- Questions rules or authority.
- Has unusual ideas or connects seemingly unrelated ideas.
- Thrives on challenge. Learns new things rapidly.
- Has a good long-term memory.
- Feels overwhelmed by many interests and abilities.
- Is very compassionate.
- Feels outrage at moral breaches that the rest of the world seems to take for granted.
- Has passionate, intense feelings.
- Has a great deal of energy.
- Can’t switch off thinking.
- Feels driven by creativity.
- Loves ideas and ardent discussion.
- Needs periods of contemplation.
- Searches for ???? in their life.
- Feels a sense of alienation and loneliness.
- Is very perceptive.
- Feels out of step with others.
© The Gifted Resource Center and Lesley Sword, Ph.D.
I wish you a wonderful day